Call Center ManagerJOB DESCRIPTION
Customer Service Department:
Call Center Manager
Universal Language Service is currently seeking to fill a Call Center Manager position for our Customer Service Department.
Location: Bellevue, Washington
Position Type: Management
Employment Status: Full-Time (40+ hrs/week)
Shifts Available: Monday – Friday, 8am – 5pm
Now Hiring talented candidates!
- Promote company mission and translate the company’s mission statement into measurable, actionable steps
- Set meaningful, achievable goals for department team members
- Work on long-term goals and incentive programs to facilitate growth and upward mobility, as well as maximize productivity
- Monitoring and tracking department team member performance
- Department HR Activities
- Communicate with customers and interpreter contractors via phone, fax, email, or in person
- Prepare reports for upper management
- Various tasks and projects as needed on weekly, monthly and quarterly basis
- Outstanding customer service; supervisory experience desirable
- Ability to work with multiple priorities and frequent interruptions
- Ability to train, coach, evaluate and motivate staff to higher performance
- Ability to analyze and prepare reports related to service metrics
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Recent office experience; knowledge of MS Word, Excel and Outlook
Competitive salary, excellent benefits package includes Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurances, paid time off and other bonuses and appreciation rewards.
How to Apply:
If you are interested in growing professionally within an innovative, highly respected and established organization, we invite you to explore this excellent growth opportunity!
- Review the job description, as well as minimum requirements
- Complete the online Employment Application and attach your Resume