Customer Service RepresentativeJOB DESCRIPTION
24/7 Call Center:
Customer Service Representative
Universal Language Service is currently seeking to fill a Customer Service Representative* position for our 24/7 Call Center.
Location: Bellevue, Washington
Position Type: Entry Level
Employment Status: Full-Time (40+ hrs/week)
Shifts Available: Various – Day, Evening, Night, Weekend
*NOTE: the Customer Service Representative is a combination position that includes handling customer service calls, data entry of interpreter requests, and scheduling interpreters. Primary responsibilities will vary based on assigned duties that highlight the skill-set and talents of the applicant.
Now Hiring talented candidates!
- Communicate with customers and contractors via phone, fax, email, or in person
- Process, enter and/or update information in web based scheduling platform
- Reach out to contractors and offer available assignments
- Other tasks and/or projects as assigned
- Positive, ‘can-do’ attitude
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to multitask: inbound and outbound calls, data-entry
- Self Starter
- Typing speed: 55+ WPM, 100% accuracy
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Outstanding customer service
- Recent office experience
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Ability to work full-time, different shifts and overtime
- 2+ year commitment
Competitive salary, excellent benefits package includes Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurances, paid time off and other bonuses and appreciation rewards.
How to Apply:
If you are interested in growing professionally within an innovative, highly respected and established organization, we invite you to explore this excellent growth opportunity!
- Review the job description, as well as minimum requirements
- Complete the online Employment Application and attach your Resume
Online Employment Application