Customer Service RepresentativeJOB DESCRIPTION for Evening / Graveyard Shift
Customer Service Representative
(Evening / Graveyard Shift)
Universal Language Service is currently seeking to fill an Evening / Graveyard shift Customer Service Representative position for our 24/7 Call Center.
Location: Bellevue, Washington
Position Type: Entry Level
Employment Status: Full-Time & Part-Time
Shift Available: Please see application for current availability
DESCRIPTION: The primary duties of this position are data entry, along with handling customer service calls, and scheduling interpreters as needed. After initial training period (completed during regular business hours: Monday – Friday, 8am – 5pm for a minimum of 1 month), employee will be moved to their permanent shift as described above and at that point will be working independently.
Now Hiring talented candidates!
- Monitor and respond to incoming calls, emails, and interpreter requests
- Remain on premises for the duration of assigned shift (applies to graveyard shifts only)
- Process, enter and/or update information in web based platform
- Communicate with customers and contractors via phone, fax, or email
- Reach out to contractors and offer available urgent assignments
- Other tasks and/or projects as assigned
- Ability to work independently
- Self Starter
- Positive, ‘can-do’ attitude
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to multitask: inbound and outbound calls, data-entry
- Typing speed: 55+ WPM, 100% accuracy
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Outstanding customer service
- Recent office experience
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Ability to work full-time, different shifts and overtime
- 3+ year commitment
Competitive salary, paid lunches during graveyard shift, bonuses and appreciation rewards.
How to Apply:
If you are interested in growing professionally within an innovative, highly respected and established organization, we invite you to explore this excellent growth opportunity!
- Review the job description, as well as minimum requirements
- Complete the online Employment Application and attach your Resume
Online Employment Application