Salesforce DeveloperJOB DESCRIPTION
Universal Language Service is currently seeking to fill a Salesforce Developer position for our IT Department.
Location: Bellevue, Washington
Position Type: Lead Developer
Employment Status: Full-Time (40+ hrs/week)
Shifts Available: Monday – Friday, 8am – 5pm
Now Hiring talented candidates!
- Oversee solutions design and delivery, including integration with existing architecture
- Create Integrations with external IT applications
- Develop customized solutions within the Salesforce platform to automate and support critical business functions and meet project objectives, client requirements and company goals
- Manage daily support and maintenance of internal Salesforce use, and conduct long-term improvement operations to ensure compatibility with evolving mission requirements
- Evaluate existing sales processes and determine potential Salesforce-enabled enhancements
- Prepare reports for upper management
- Various tasks and projects as needed on weekly, monthly and quarterly basis
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science
- Minimum of eight years of software development and four years of Salesforce application development
- Salesforce Developer certification
- Deep insight into the technology sales sector and sales enablement
- Experience developing customer-facing user interfaces
- Experience developing mobile interfaces for end users
Competitive salary, excellent benefits package includes Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurances, paid time off and other bonuses and appreciation rewards.
How to Apply:
If you are interested in growing professionally within an innovative, highly respected and established organization, we invite you to explore this excellent growth opportunity!
- Review the job description, as well as minimum requirements
- Complete the online Employment Application and attach your Resume