WeCare SpecialistJOB DESCRIPTION
Quality Assurance Department:
Universal Language Service is currently seeking to fill a WeCare Specialist position for our Quality Assurance Department.
Location: Bellevue, Washington
Position Type: Mid-Level
Employment Status: Full-Time (40+ hrs/week)
Shifts Available: Monday – Friday, 8am – 5pm
Now Hiring talented candidates!
- Provide excellent customer service to all clients
- Follow company procedures to address feedback and provide resolutions to customers
- Document and maintain records of all feedback received, responses provided, and resolutions/outcomes offered
- Various tasks and projects needed on a weekly, monthly and quarterly basis
- Superior customer service
- Strong ability to analyze and problem-solve in unstructured situations
- Excellent communication skills, including documentation and report preparation
- Attention to detail and ability to focus on process improvement and quality management in varying interactions
Competitive salary, excellent benefits package includes Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurances, paid time off and other bonuses and appreciation rewards.
How to Apply:
If you are interested in growing professionally within an innovative, highly respected and established organization, we invite you to explore this excellent growth opportunity!
- Review the job description, as well as minimum requirements
- Complete the online Employment Application and attach your Resume