Interpreter / Translator Opportunities
Universal Language Service has an outlet for you to practice what you know best, and expand your career, regardless of industry and language.
We have clients looking for what you provide: Whether you work in the healthcare, social services, legal, technical, or educational industry, your expertise is needed. With over 200 languages in demand, including Sign, Tactile, and Real Time Captioning, you’ll always have an opportunity to fill up your schedule.
Universal Language Service offers support for growing your career by providing information about continuing education. We also keep you updated about document and certificate requirements, so you’ll always be able to achieve your full professional potential.
Contact us regarding Interpreter / Translator opportunities
Whether you are an HCA-certified interpreter, private sector interpreter, or translator, we would love to collaborate with you. If you have any of the below certifications, please contact us to explore an exciting career in the world of language services!
- WA State Department of Social and Health Services (DSHS)
- Registry of Interpreters for the Deaf (RID)
- National Board of Certification for Medical Interpreters (NBCMI)
- Certification Commission for Healthcare Interpreters (CCHI)
- National Center for State Courts (NCSC)
- Department of Human Services (DHS)
- Cross Cultural Health Care Program’s Bridging the Gap
- American Translators Association (ATA)
- ALTA Language Services
- Translation and Interpreting Schools