Interpreter / Translator Opportunities
Universal Language Service welcomes interpreters and translators to provide language services in various settings including Healthcare, Social Services, Legal, Technical and others. Over 200 languages are in demand including Sign, Tactile and Real Time Captioning.
We invite you to contact us and explore an exciting career in the world of language services!
Contact us regarding Interpreter / Translator opportunities
We are looking for Linguists that have proven interpreting experience, and have completed training and certification by recognized professional organizations like:
- WA State Department of Social and Health Services (DSHS)
- Registry of Interpreters for the Deaf (RID)
- National Board of Certification for Medical Interpreters (NBCMI)
- Certification Commission for Healthcare Interpreters (CCHI)
- National Center for State Courts (NCSC)
- Department of Human Services (DHS)
- Cross Cultural Health Care Program’s Bridging the Gap
- American Translators Association (ATA)
- ALTA Language Services
- Translation and Interpreting Schools